A short video introducing Augmented Reality.
This weeks’ meeting of the G20 in Washington, DC is apparently hidden and is not transparent in the open agenda of collaboration. The results is a private dinner meeting of the G20 Finance Ministers and central bankers to discuss secretly the global crisis.
France the G20 chair, will issue on communique on the developments after the meeting on September 23. Collaboration will have to wait or one can participate at the young entrepreneurs G20 meeting. The division of labor is alive and well and permanently unemployment issues will have to wait.
IMF and other issues such as health care
The US debate between the uninsured and dying…
China and the Economy….
Is supposed to be Collaboration or the World has forgotten about spring time in Thailand..
Google number about the post is: 864-986-0677
From the press release
1. This is the first Presidential Election in 18 years. It is good that Singaporeans have had the chance to vote for their next President, and to focus on what the elected President is about. I thank the four candidates for putting themselves forward.
2. Voters have chosen Dr Tony Tan as our Head of State, to represent us at home and abroad, and to exercise custodial powers, including over reserves and key appointments.
3. This was an intensely fought election, and the result was very close. Dr Tony Tan and Dr Tan Cheng Bock (who had the next highest number of votes) both conveyed strong unifying messages, and declared their intention to work closely with the Government. Both have long records of public service – Dr Tony Tan in many roles in Government, and Dr Tan Cheng Bock as a highly respected backbench MP. It is reassuring that Singaporean voters recognised and valued their strengths, as well as their inclusive approach.
4. Voters faced a difficult choice between Dr Tony Tan and Dr Tan Cheng Bock. This explains why the winning margin is so narrow, and why the winner only gained slightly more than one-third of the total votes. Nevertheless, under our first-past-the-post system, the election has produced an unambiguous winner, who has the mandate to be the next President.
5. I have called Dr Tony Tan to congratulate him on his election, and assure him of my Government’s full cooperation. I also called Dr Tan Cheng Bock to thank him and his supporters for having fought an effective and dignified campaign.
6. Now that the election is over, we should all come together again as Singaporeans, to tackle the challenges that Singapore faces, and take our nation forward.
Congratulations from Syu Jeng-Chyang